Why doesn't Chelsea Clinton have any little brothers or sisters?
Printable View
Why doesn't Chelsea Clinton have any little brothers or sisters?
I'd place money on it that she does http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net3/outtahere.gif ---------------------------------------------------------*swallow
maybe she does... but the correct answer to the question is.... because monica lewinsky swallowed them all!
*gags seriously*...sorry even after 10 years of marriage I still have to spit..*gag..gag..GAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
*gag*..Sorry dear..I'll wipe that off you in a sec..just give me a sec to recover..*LOL* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
To be honest after careful reveiw of the facts infront of me I can only conclude that the choice should be with the idivdual and the choice of wine should complement the food sevred...
Of course as to the other possibility, then it is a well publisised fact to the medical properties of the substance in question, thus it can give a great advantage to the body after being taken.. These are only the facts and have little to do with personal taste! The preference I hold myself is that it is better to give than receive..
No shit sherlock? *LOL*
*bump*
sorry.. not answering that one... thats even too personal for me... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
ok ok ok.. i've done both.. spit and swallowed... i agree with the "if you love him, swallow" bit.. when me and my ex hubby dated, i swallowed.. once we were married, spitting time... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif you wanted to know... hehe
*gulp*
*slurp*
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif